What you can do
- Anyone can get bedbugs. Don’t panic! Keep your bedroom tidy to minimise the number of places they can conceal themselves.
- Keep clothes and other clutter off the floor.
- Change your bedding frequently to check for signs (blood spots).
- Contact us straight away to carry out a specialist treatment and follow our technician’s advice on how to bag up and clean your clothes and bedding.
If you have a bedbug problem, we will...
- Identify the infestation and if it is relatively straight forward, we will carry out a residual insecticide treatment. 2-3 applications will be required.
- If your bedbug problem is proving trickier to resolve, we may recommend:
Bedbug scent detection (our dogs will sniff out the hardest to rech bedbug so that we can treat effectively.
Heat treatment (where insecticidal treatments have been unsuccessful due to chemical resistance); we will super-heat your room to kill all bedbugs without the use of chemicals.
- Before treatment starts you will need to clear the room of clutter but be careful not to move any unsealed materials that might be infested from the room and spread them throughout your property. Our technicians will give you detailed advice about how to do this before they start.